Product StrategistApply here
We are looking for a strategic and innovative Product Strategist to complement our diverse team of engineers, marketers and designers in delivering the most innovative products for our clients.
As a Product Strategist at Snowball you will be working together with our clients on managing, launching and growing products in the market. You will be part of the product design and development team, managing beautiful products for our clients.
Some of the things we’ll challenge you on at Snowball:
- Define and drive product vision and strategy for your products, including owning product roadmap release management
- Orchestration of complete product including bits of strategy, engineering, marketing, design, sales, and legal to make sure we launch innovative products for our clients
- Evaluate market trends
- Define and use metrics to measure impact and use insight and data to focus priorities
You ideally bring the following to our team:
- An impressive attention to details
- The ability to get stuff done - at speed
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, internally and externally, across disciplines
- You probably have a Bachelor or Masters in Product Management, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering/Computer Science, Design or equivalent practical experience
- A few years of relevant experience in managing products within the world of IT/software
- Excellent English written and spoken
Snowball is a Product Design and Realization company. We team up with our clients to design and build addictive products loved by their clients.
Passion, Speed, Execution, and Entrepreneurship are at the core of everything we do. As a growing company, we are continuously learning and adapting. We expect the same from every team member.
We take pride in being a diverse company in cultural backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and interests. At Snowball, you`ll get a unique chance to work with people from all over the world.